2013年9月9日星期一

board game & card game

Most people like to play board games and card game in the class, people can buy a great board game and card game for under $25, and every time when we play that, it is a new game. This is a toy that can be played over and over again, so the consumer sees value in this type of purchase. a good board game should possess some kind of interesting storyline.Of course, this is not true for all popular games – Scrabble, Checkers, Jenga and Logo are all examples of classic board games that have remained popular for years, despite their lack of storyline. A good board game should also be somewhat flexible, in that there are multiple ways for players to got their goal. A good board game should have different each time it is played. However, I love to play uno(card game). We play uno in class, thats a lot of fun. I have uno on my phone, i play it on face book. I play it om msn if my friends want to play. Also I bring uno card with me all the time. I'm so addicted to it. It so much fun to play.
On the other side, It is easy to make a card game for friends. First, Create rules for the game, more rules can make the game have more fun. Secondly, it's create a name for the game. Make the name sound right and have the name be about the game. Do not make a name that has nothing to do with the game. And then, make attributes for the cards. Make sure you have a different variety of cards. Finally, make step by step instructions on how to play.

沒有留言:

發佈留言